Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Sister Bakes' Snickerdoodles

For those who do not know....my younger sister has been hoarding the most perfect snickerdoodle recipe.  This recipe was 'borrowed' from a family member years ago, yet has never returned.  I have attempted to bribe and blackmail her to get a copy this recipe, with little success.

She has sent me photos of these fabulous snickerdoodles being made. 


After the dough has been mixed, prior to be rolled in cinnamon sugar (on the left hand side)  Apparently, another important aspect of making snickerdooles is an iced-coffee from Starbucks. 

Rolled in cinnamon-sugar and ready for baking!

*Ding* cookies are done!


I was going to go work out, but then I was like......is that a plate of snickerdoodles?

One day I will get my hands on this recipe.  It has the perfect balance of soft and crunchy. 

Until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment